<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07511347789\46blogName\75war+is+real\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75BLACK\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://warisreal.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://warisreal.blogspot.com/\46vt\75-8175294592902044578', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
war is real

unconcerned, uncompromised and unconvoluted letters from a soldier getting ready to face war for the second time. 

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

4:52 AM - sleep

i'm getting ready to leave to cover an m4 range. sleep did not go very well last night, and i'm thinking about taking ambien sporadically to get some sleep when i need it the most. last night would be a perfect example of one of those times i need it the most, because i need to be alert today with all the live fire going on, and i'm just not.


Blogger mauser*girl said...

How'd the range go?  


Anonymous ca va loan said...

take it easy on the range.  


Anonymous Ambien Prescription Information said...

My name is Catherine Snow and i would like to show you my personal experience with Ambien.

I have taken for 1 years. I am 57 years old. Works great if I take it on an empty stomach, and get right into bed. If you take it and try to keep yourself awake, you can override the pill and be up all night.

Side Effects :
None.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Catherine Snow  


Anonymous ambien said...

Had sleep problems since College (43 years old now). Took all the normal heavy duty sleep medicines like Valium and even Benadryl. These only put me in a half sleep state and made me feel horrible for days on in. After 20 years of suffering from insomnia and after a bout with meningitis in 2000 my friend, a neurologist who was seeing me for post meningitis asked me how I was sleeping. I told her I haven't had a good nights sleep in over 20 years. She wrote a script for Ambien. I have never been so in love with a pill in my life as I am with Ambien. I fall asleep within 15 minutes, get a good 7 hours hard sleep and wake up bright and early and feel rested like I have not felt in decades. Ambien is a miracle drug and thanks to the genius who made it.  


Anonymous cheap generic ambien said...

I have been taking Ambien for many years and am totally addicted to it now. I can't sleep if I don't take it. I guess there are worse things to be addicted to. It is best to take it and get right to bed, no lingering in the kitchen. It really works!  


Anonymous buy ambien said...

99% of the time I will lay awake all night if I do not take Ambien. Reading or computer play will not put me to sleep.  


Post a Comment

© warisreal 2005 - Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates